Thursday, January 3, 2013

Quiet Books

I decided that I wanted to do something special for Luke for a Christmas present this year. As I started planning the pages I would do for his Quiet Book I thought "Oh I should do this for my nephew too!" Then I couldn't leave Parker out.... so I made THREE Quiet Books. For the record it will be YEARS before I make another one (if I ever do!). 

All the blogs I read kept saying time consuming, time consuming, time consuming. So I started in July and finished the covers the week before Christmas. It's been worth it to hear Luke talk about it and show it off to our family. :)

So here they are!



Matching Colors / Fractions (for Luke)

 Shapes                              Weaving

Luke's Math page

Counting page for the younger boys book

Barnyard and finger puppet animals

 Rocket ship

Mr. Potato Head and accessories (this is probably my favorite page)


As I was putting the book together it seemed like there weren't enough pages, but I decided it would have to do because I had done almost every page THREE times.

I'm glad they have them but I think I'm more happy to be done with them! 



1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea!! I may have to steal this. I could start now and give them as Christmas 2013 presents! :)

    ReplyDelete