Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Taylor Thanksgiving

We got to Palestine around 9:30 pm Tuesday night. The boys did great in the car but had a hard time going to bed (they didn't even sleep in the car!).

We had Thanksgiving with my mom's side of the family and then my dad's side of the family. We aren't able to see all of them very often so Thanksgiving is a big event!

 Working with Daddy                       Hanging out with Aunt Bek :)

Luke and Cheyenne playing the piano at Granny's house

Grandparent eating up their time with the kids

Bek doing Chey's hair       Jonathan & Jacob being little kids

 Thanksgiving morning Bek got a doe and Jonathan was able to be in the blind when she shot it.

 Jacob reverting back to his childhood again... poor Evan!

Friday morning I went out in the blind with Bek and my dad (I needed some peace and quiet!) Then that afternoon my dad's side of the family came in. 


 This is what happens when the Taylors come in... ginormous bonfires and target practice. 



 Luke and May May staying back from the huge fire!

We had a great time at the farm and being in the country. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment