Monday, November 5, 2012

September 2012 (a little late!)

I am so far behind in my monthly updating! Oops! I'm using today's nap time to try to catch up!

Here's what we were up to in September...

hanging out with Mommy


Buffalo Gap's annual Chili Cook Off! This was our 3rd year to go and Luke actually ate some pulled pork! (This is a HUGE accomplishment for our picky eater)



Digging in the dirt & wearing their fedoras for their Little Man Party!


Parker had Roseola...

My sister turned 21 and we celebrated in College Station.


The boys and I went on a treasure hunt and the treasure was hidden at Hardin-Simmons! They even got to have a picnic lunch with Daddy as part of the treasure. Here's a more detailed post about their treasure hunt along with some videos!



 We also took a family trip to the zoo! Here are more pictures


Other random pictures of September!


 

 Luke & Noah decided to have their own Bible study while we were at Life Group :)



No comments:

Post a Comment