Sunday, May 9, 2010

Gearing up!


What a crazy weekend we just had!! We went to Palestine Friday to celebrate Mother's Day with my mom, then drove to Conroe on Saturday to celebrate Cheyenne's 4th birthday, then back to Palestine, then drove to Carrollton today for our nephew Ben's baby dedication. Now we are finally back home and I got to celebrate Mother's Day with my baby boy and some Pei Wei! :)

Now that we're settling back in I'm getting geared up for Jonathan's graduation party this Saturday! I can't believe the day has finally come! I remember when he started this program and seeming like we would never move on to the next chapter! :) I'm so proud of him and all he's accomplished. I envy his determination and drive.

So I think I'm about ready for the party and wanted to show you the disaster (aka Party Prep Room).

Stay tuned for the final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment