Monday, March 18, 2013

February 2013

February is such a fun month for us as we celebrate both boys' birthdays! I'm learning that I am going to have to be very intentional to make Parker's actual birthday special. With the Luke's birthday typically falling before the party (I try to make a big deal of the day) and Parker's birthday typically falling after the birthday party I got nothin' left! I'll do better next year! Thankfully he's still too young to know when the actual day is.

Here's what we did in February!





Here's their birthday party posts...


Then we had Valentine's Day!


Aunt Bek's valentines :)


 Our after dinner entertainment...


Parker practicing his street performing skills (he moved the chair here and just started playing!).


Being a little ham over a cake pop!



 Here are some videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment