Thursday, September 16, 2010

Family Update!

The Mitchell 3, soon to be 4, have been very busy lately! Here's an update on everyone...

Jonathan - is loving his job! It is such a blessing for this new position to "fit" so well. He is enjoying the classes he is teaching and loves how tight-nit the math department is. Jonathan has also been working very hard in our yard. We recently landscaped the front yard with some shrubs and pavers and added a few shrubs in the back.


Katy - is adjusting to a small town very quickly! I absolutely love the feel of Abilene and have become pretty familiar with how to get around. I am also LOVING having a house (surprise, surprise!). I have really connected with a childhood friend of Jonathan's who lives in Abilene. It's been nice to find friends so quickly.


Luke - is constantly growing and developing. He is a little ball of energy and loves to pull out all his toys just to put them back. We have started going to a play group of about 4-6 kids and Luke is learning how to share and take turns. :)


Baby #2 - is growing right on track. I started feeling the baby move a few weeks ago and I always anxiously await to feel the next kick! I had my first appointment in Abilene this week and really liked the doctor. It was a big relief to find a doctor so soon! We should have "the sonogram" when I'm around 20 weeks.

So that's a little update on the Mitchells. Check back for details of the Reveal Party for baby #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment