Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"Mom" haircut

Well I made the decision to cut off all of my hair last week. I was so tired of putting it up everyday and never fixing it because it took too long! I love it and I think Luke is finally used to it.

I have been able to stay at home with Luke for the past 6 weeks and have really enjoyed it! The second picture shows what a typical day contains for us right now! I just stare at Luke and laugh when he does funny things! Next Monday I will start back to work and will definitely miss seeing him all day! I'll let everyone know how my first day goes next week. Please pray that I will not be too sad during the day while I'm at work! :)

1 comment:

  1. i hope you work will end soon, and am glad that grandma cindy can help.
    blessings to rick

    ReplyDelete